11.27.2015

I'm grateful for YOU!!!

The Holiday season is upon us, and it's always a good time to sit back and reflect on the previous year and what have been some of our defeats, as well as those things that have offered us success and the reasons behind them. Regretfully, I don't get enough opportunity to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of you who place your confidence in me by supporting my business with your friendship and referrals. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Thanksgiving. May the joy of the Holidays be extended to you, now and throughout the year. I came across this in my newsfeed last week, and is a reminder of my I chose my profession! Day 23: I am thankful for our Realtor. She is doing everything she can to get us the house that we want. I know we are probably driving her crazy because we won't just let it go but if so, she totally fakes not being annoyed very well😉 She sold our house quickly and she really knows her stuff! Like seriously knows her stuff. Plus, she totally gets my sense of humor and laughs at my jokes which earns her super bonus points! I am thankful that she has shown me that I never want to be a Realtor. I'm pretty sure she never takes time off or sleeps because she always responds to our texts no matter what time or day it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment